If you associate yourself with any of the below then you know you’re Irish!!!!!
– The only reason you don’t drink on a night out is because you’re on antibiotics.
– Flat 7-Up is the only cure for a sick stomach.
– You grew up terrified of the wooden spoon.
– Where the sentence “I will yeah” means no.
– You make more money on your First Communion and Confirmation combined than you do with a job.
– You know the meanings to “Culchie” “Langer” “Gowl” and “Yokes” (Culchie = someone who lives in the countryside, Langer = a d**khead, Gowl = a fool, Yokes = drugs.)
– You have more freckles than there is days in the year.
– When you greet someone you say “WEEEEEEEEEELL”
– You know several people named “Mary”, “Anto”, “Deco”, “Tom”, “Murph”
-It’s acceptable to live with you’re parents…..all your life.
– You only go to the doctor when your on the verge of death.
– It’s not a proper dinner unless it includes some spuds!!
– When someone gets angry it means their “tick”.
– You absolutely love TAE!(tea).
– You pronounce Jesus “Jaysus”.
– Every stupid thing you do was “for the craic”.
– You have an extensive knowledge in swear words.
– You have at least once lamped some rabbits.
– You have an almighty fear of electric fence.
– You have been to one or more GAA hurling matches.
– You think you’re great at singing, and will sing regardless of knowing the words.
– You know several people that are stingey (including yourself)
– You’re incredibly tactless.
– You have fed you’re dog guinness at least once… just to see.
– The biggest compliment you can give someone is “your lookin well”
– You can get punched from rows dating back years.
– You own a shotgun, and are mightily afraid of “travellers”
– Irish Stew is short for all the leftovers.
– Coming up to exams you’re granny will always light a candle for you.
– Silage is the best time of the year.